Monday, October 17, 2016

TWISTED PALACE (The Royals, #3) by Erin Watt: Review by Lys

Twisted Palace (The Royals, #3)Twisted Palace by Erin Watt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"I'm a Royal, baby. I don't run. I fight."

Gah! I am ruined for ALL other books! I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Twisted Palace! Holy hell, this was a fantastic conclusion to an EPIC series! This series is one of the BEST series of the year! It is a MUST read! The Royals WILL ruin you with their undeniable good looks, wealth of money, and wicked, sexy ways. Travis Maddox move over because there is a new bad boy in town! Reed Royal will steal your heart and never let it go. Twisted Palace has everything you want out of a book and more! A story line built on betrayal, deceit, and murder. It is packed with incredible angst, heart breaking emotion, and high school drama at its best! Erin Watt is hands down the author duo to follow! Twisted Palace is an I LOVE STORY TIME top fave and one of our BEST BOOKS OF 2016!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment