Thursday, October 6, 2016

HIGH SIDED (An Armed & Dangerous Novel) by L.P. Dover

High-Sided (Armed & Dangerous, #3)High-Sided by L.P. Dover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have enjoyed L.P.'s Second Chances series, so I was so excited to get my hands on this one! I admit that I was kind of nervous to read it considering I have not read book 1 or 2 in the Armed & Dangerous series. I can honestly tell you that this book can be read as a complete stand-alone. Logan and Kassidy's story was entertaining, and it had a twist I didn't see coming. I love when a story line keeps me on my toes! I loved how strong of a heroine Kassidy was. Logan and Kassidy's growth and maturity throughout this story made the ending even that much sweeter. Now that I've read book 3, I definitely need to go and read book 1 and 2!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment