Saturday, October 8, 2016

FOUR LETTER WORD by J. Daniels: Review by Lys

Four Letter Word (Dirty Deeds, #1)Four Letter Word by J. Daniels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had no idea what this story was about when I first started reading it. I just knew it was written by J. Daniels and that I had to have it. I absolutely LOVED her Sweet Addiction series, so I was thrilled to hear about this new Dirty Deeds series.

Four Letter Word is a unique love story that was super hot and surprisingly emotional. I loved how Brian and Sydney met; I could not stop laughing! She was quite the firecracker! Brian with his big, sensitive heart could not help but fall in love with sweet Sydney. They were adorable and together they gave me every emotion I craved while reading their journey to happily ever after. Four Letter Word is a great start to what I bet will be a fantastic series! Just wait until you meet their two best friends, Jamie and Tori. Talk about angst! I can't wait for book 2, Hit The Spot!

♥ Review by Lys
*Four Letter Word is a standalone in the Dirty Deeds series written in dual POV with a HEA*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment