Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The Sweet Girl by Sierra Hill ~ Review by Juls

Sweet Girl (The Sweetest Thing, #2)Sweet Girl by Sierra Hill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!

"I need Kylah’s friendship to sooth the hurt that’s growing like a weed in my heart."

Omg!!! Holy hotness alert!!!! If you're looking for a steamy read just one click this and your set! I promise you won't be disappointed! I think the best scene was when Van and Kylah are intimate for the first time and they didn't even have sex. Just something about their connection and the way the author wrote it, was hot as heck! Lol. In addition to their steamy sessions, they were really cute together. Van was a great guy, and I liked the way he was with Kylah. Another thing that I really liked about the story, was that it didn't have too much drama. Yes, there was some, but I liked that it didn't get out of hand causing the drama to drag on for half the story. It happened, it was dealt with, and then they moved on which is what I like!

I'm really looking forward to reading Carver's story next and finding out about his past! He definitely peeks my interest, and I think his story will be entertaining as well!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment