Monday, October 31, 2016

DIRTY (Raw Family, #2) by Belle Aurora: Review by Lys

Dirty (RAW Family, #2)Dirty by Belle Aurora
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think DIRTY may just be the most anticipated book 2 ever! I have been dying to read this story, and hoping for more of Twitch and Lexi. I am thrilled to tell you, that you get that and so much more! It has been years since I've read RAW, but within just a few chapters, I was right back in their world. Julius and Ana's story was a tough read. Dark, sinister, and terrifying are words I'd use to describe all that Ana endured. Their story is clearly not for the faint of heart, but it is a must read for fans of the Raw family. I enjoyed getting to know more about Julius, and I was giddy over a few cameo appearances that were tied into this story. Belle Aurora will once again reel in her fans with this riveting mafia romance and leave them begging for book 3, REBIRTH!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment