Thursday, October 20, 2016

WRITTEN IN THE SCARS by Adriana Locke

Written in the ScarsWritten in the Scars by Adriana Locke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"...it's the scars that makes us who we are, that tell the story of the life we lived."

Adriana Locke has written her best book yet!

Written In The Scars is an emotional read about life, love, and second chances. Ty and Elin's story touched my soul in a way that few books have. It was heart breakingly beautiful. It was real.. and raw... and it gutted me in so many ways. I highly recommend a box of tissues with this one! I loved these characters. Each and every one of them added so much to this story. I felt their pain, there hope, their despair, but most of all... I felt their love for each other. Written In The Scars was truly an amazing read. I LOVED it!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment