Sunday, March 29, 2015

Love Surfaced by Michelle Lynn: Review by Lys

Love SurfacedLove Surfaced by Michelle Lynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"I've known Tanner my whole life, and I've probably loved him the same amount of time". ~Piper

If you are looking for a sweet love story minus dark themes and explicit sex scenes, this is it! This was a lovely easy read that I think you would enjoy!

Tanner and Piper have been friends since they were kids. Tanner was Brad's best friend and Piper was Brad's little sister. Even though the connection between Tanner and Piper had been there since the moment they met when they were just kids, even years later, they both had never acted on it for fear of Brad's reaction to a possible relationship between them. When their attraction to one another becomes too much for them to ignore, Tanner and Piper share a night that neither one of them will soon forget. But when a secret is kept between Tanner and Brad, betrayal will tear Tanner and Piper apart before they even have a chance to be together.

Michelle Lynn wrote a beautiful novel about love, trust, and friendship. I really enjoyed Tanner and Piper's journey to happily ever after. They made an adorable couple. It was sweet, witty, and light. A perfect novel to set your spirits high and leave you with a smile on your face. I am hoping that we will soon get Brad and Taylor's story!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment