Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Right Kind of Wrong by Shelly Jones : Review by Juls

Right Kind of WrongRight Kind of Wrong by Shelly Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



*** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC in exchange of an honest review ***



"He just seems completely wrong for you, but he also seems completely right for you. "

"He's my Right Kind of Wrong mom."



4 Stars!

This was a good story. I liked Xander and loved his relationship with his daughter. I love stories about single dads! I don't know what it is about it, but they seriously always get me!

Emily was hilarious. I can not believe how many times I was laughing out loud because of her thoughts or what she says. I loved her personality. The funniest part was when she decided to get waxed!! I died laughing. It totally reminded me of my sister! I had to share that part with the girls from ILST and we all had a good laugh reading it!

I did feel that Xander and Emily's relationship did progress pretty quickly. They met and shortly after...they were a couple. I know at times that happens; however, I knew she's a Pastor's daughter and I was expecting something a little different. Emily is the perfect example of a child that has been tied down her whole life, but then grows up to be a little on the wild side! I did at times have some mixed feelings with the way she talked to her parents. Over time, I got over it, but I did think she could have showed a little more respect to them.

Overall, this story was good. It was steamy, realistic, and full of laughter! If your looking for an easy read that will give you a little of everything, I would recommend this! I'm looking forward to more from Shelly Jones!

~ Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment