Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Solitude of Contradiction by A. Meredith Walters : Review by Juls

The Contradiction of SolitudeThe Contradiction of Solitude by A. Meredith Walters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



5 Stars!!

"Don't let me down, Leyna. And I'll keep you out of that dark, dark place. I promise. I won't let you down. We owe each other the chance to have teh best we can give. Just please don't let me slide under the water. Don't let me suffocate. I need the air. I need....you."



Wow!!! What a change for A. Meredith Walters! I have always loved her books...but now, I can't even explain the head change she just gave me! If you are interested in dark books...then this is a MUST read! This definitely is a psychological thriller that constantly has you on pins and needles. I just finished this story and my brain is seriously a jumbled mess! I'm in a state of constant fog! From the moment I started The Contradiction of Solitude...I was hooked! I pretty much could not put it down, so I read it in one day! The twist and turns that go on...the mind games that are played...were unbelievable! What's even crazier is to think that something like this can possibly be true. This book definitely played with my head, and I will ABSOLUTELY need to read a love story to get my brain back to normal! It's another great story from A. Meredith Walters!



~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment