Tuesday, March 17, 2015

** Release Day Blitz *** Private Encounters by Anie Michaels



Private Encounters is live!  This is part two of the Private Serials by Anie Michaels!  Make sure you click it for just $.99!  Also, part one, Private Affairs is #free today!

Private Affairs (Free 3/17): http://amzn.to/1GTC749
Private Encounters ($.99) : http://amzn.to/1wOjPhd

  
Synopsis:

 I wanted him.
It was as simple as that.
It was also dangerous.
I was willing to risk it all for just one night with him.
As I watched my carefully structured life fall apart around me,
I needed him to make me forget.
Preston was everything I knew I should walk away from,
but impossible to leave behind.
He would be my undoing, my downfall,
but I wanted nothing more than to be undone.
**This is volume two of a multi-volume serial. Readers should not expect a resolution at the end of this publication. For mature readers only due to explicit sexual situations.







           Review by Juls

4 Stars!

I am really enjoying this series! We met Preston in Private Affairs when Lena hires him to investigate her husband, Derrek. The ending of book 1 leaves you with a bit of a cliffhanger, but I'm happy to say that this story starts right where it left off where Lena is going home to pack an over night bag to stay with Preston for the first time! The anxiety I felt during this part of the story was overwhelming! I was so nervous! I was worried that Derrek was going to come home and catch her. The suspense that takes place throughout this story was great! I felt that it made the story line pretty intense.

In Private Encounters we get to see Preston and Lena's relationship on a more personal level. Lines get crossed and they both can't fight the pull they have towards each other. Their first night together was pretty hot! After Preston has Lena for the first time, he no longer is willing to share. She is his, and when she tries to leave the next day he has no problem letting her know exactly how he feels...

"You're mine, remember? You made that decision. You gave yourself to me, and now you're mine and I'll be damned if I let what's mine walk out the door."

Preston has a demanding alpha male side, but he also has his sweet moments. I liked that he continues to push Lena out of her comfort zone. She is so used to being closed off and to herself because of her marriage with Derrek. Preston is what Lena needs to get her out of her shell. However, Lena continues to have her guard up and Preston continues to try and gain her trust, completely.

As for the ending...another cliffhanger! A major one! I really did not see that coming! I can't wait to read the next installment to this series, and I am hoping that it is not what it seems. I love that Anie Michaels is constantly throwing us for a loop, and leaving us on the edge of our seats. This is really becoming a great series!








No comments:

Post a Comment