Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Manwhore by Katy Evans: Review by Lys

Manwhore (Manwhore, #1)Manwhore by Katy Evans
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What is it about Katy Evans that makes you want to read her books? Is it because she knows how to write a well written novel? Is it because she writes intriguing storylines? Is it because she has written only thee best MMA fighter novel...sigh Remy...EVER?! For me, it's because she knows exactly how to make you fall in love with flawed, damaged, and broken men that you can't help but believe in. She has done it once again with Malcolm Saint. Swoon...this man makes me want to be a sinner!

"Saint is momentum. Movement. He's a man who's always moving forward, pushing for more. He will never stand still until he owns the world, and I just want to find my place in it." ~Rachel

Rachel is anything but reckless; she is driven, determined, and guarded. Searching for the "big break" in her journalism career, she is asked to write an expose on the most sought after bachelor in Chicago...Malcolm Saint. With her job on the line, what Rachel did not expect, is that the "big break"...may be her heart.

"He is exquisite. Kissing me tenderly, and then kissing me hungrily. The smell of his cologne surrounds me, the heat of his body warms me, and his lips slowly drive me crazy. This little make-out session of ours is going to end up with me in a psych ward."~Rachel

I love Katy Evans! Her characters are multi-layered and complicated. There is so much that is written in between the lines of her stories. Manwhore is just another example of Katy's complex writing skills. By the end of this book, I was left wanting more! More story, more emotions, and more Malcolm! Looking forward to Manwhore+1...I am so nervous about what is going to happen when Rachel walks into his office...biting my fingernails! I would definitely recommend Manwhore to all Katy Evans fans and also to anyone that has not had the pleasure of reading any of her wonderfully delicious books.

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment