Friday, September 9, 2016

BIG ROCK by Lauren Blakely: Review by Lys

Big RockBig Rock by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG this book was so much fun to read! It was sexy, witty, and super cute! Stories written in the male POV are my favorite, and I completely adored Spencer Holiday. His cocky, confident personality with his smart and wicked one liners had me laughing out loud and swooning from one page to the next. The chemistry between Spencer and Charlotte was off the charts HOT. I love best friend romances and this one is definitely one of the best! That last chapter...melted my heart. His words... simply and utterly beautiful. I was weeping like a fan girl! This "fake" love story was a hoot! I absolutely LOVED it!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment