Monday, September 26, 2016

THE GOAL by Elle Kennedy: Review by Lys

The Goal (Off-Campus, #4)The Goal by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oooh how I loved John Tucker! His confident, sweet, sexy southern boy ways melted my heart. I adored his story. Sabrina was perfect for him. There was so much dialogue between them that I highlighted and bookmarked. This book was so beautifully written. I have enjoyed each of the Off Campus novels, and I have fallen in love with every single one of these hockey studs. Garrett will always be my favorite, but Logan, Dean, and John tie for second! Speaking of Garrett and Logan, they were as funny as ever in this book. Boys! With this crew, you are always laughing out loud and cooling off your lady bits! This was such a great read and an even more fantastic series of interconnected stand-alones!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment