Friday, September 16, 2016

JUST FRIENDS by Monica Murphy: Review by Lys

Just Friends (Friends, #1)Just Friends by Monica Murphy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ahh! This book! Sheesh, Livvy wasn't exaggerating when she said "who needs enemies, with friends like these". This was definitely an I love him, I hate him kind of book. This story, these characters took me on a ride on their crazy train. Their definition of "friends" is used very loosely! I too felt like I couldn't trust anyone. I can't even decide who I like and who I don't like. That includes the heroine! Who knows who the hero is? *lol* This is beyond 90210, this is Heathers! Good grief, the DRAMA! I kept waiting for these characters to show their true colors, so that I could pick my team. Gah, I can't though! I don't know who to believe! Everything is so twisted. This book has my stomach in knots. I can't wait to see who the "true" villain in this story is!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment