Monday, September 19, 2016

Wilder by Rebecca Yarros: Review by Lys

Wilder (The Renegades, #1)Wilder by Rebecca Yarros
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was such a thrilling read! The idea of a semester at sea sounds amazing! As a result of the flawless writing, I was able to envision each beautiful location and I even held my breath several times while reading through every Renegade adventure. I enjoyed Paxton and Leah's love story. I admired Paxton's free spirit and Leah's inner strength. Together, they were a perfect match. With twists that I did not see coming, Wilder was more than I expected. It was filled with love, betrayal, and suspense! This is a great start to what I expect to be another fantastic series by Rebecca Yarros. I can't wait to read what's next!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment