Sunday, September 18, 2016

Her Only Salvation by J.C. Valentine ~ Review by Juls

Her Only SalvationHer Only Salvation by J.C. Valentine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


3.5 Stars!


I like reading stories where the heroine is leaving an abusive relationship and runs from her past. The reason is, I know I'm going to get two things. A hot hero trying to protect her and those edge of your seat moments. Her Only Salvation delivered on both. Though I wish the story was a little longer to get more of a love story, it didn't lack any suspense. I liked Luke and Terri together. I would have loved a little more of them. I feel that once I got used to the idea of them being a couple, the story ended. That didn't mean that Luke didn't say anything that wouldn't melt your heart..


"Up until a few days ago, I was wandering through life, going through the motions, but I had blinders on. I didn't really see, or want to see, what things were really like. But everything has changed. Now I know what I want, and that's you."


Swoon....


~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment