Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Playing It Cool by Amy Andrews ~ Review by Juls

Playing It Cool (Sydney Smoke Rugby, #2)Playing It Cool by Amy Andrews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!!

Playing It Cool was such a cute story. I believe I had a smile on my face the whole time! I really liked Harper! She was really cute and sweet. I loved that she had curves! That's one of my favorite things about her. She had a women's figure. She wasn't sporting a size 0 figure like most heroines do in stories. I loved that she looked like a normal girl with the best personality. She definitely knew how to crack a joke to lighten up the mood when need be...

“You know your problem, don’t you?”

“Yeah. Three dress sizes.”


Even though that was NOT her problem, that part cracked me up. She was great at the witty comebacks when she wanted to be. Most importantly, even though in her eyes she didn't see the beauty she had inside and out, the hot as heck rugby player, Dexter Blake, knew she was worth everything and more!

Dexter definitely knew how to get a girl all hot and bothered. I want the sweet nothings he whispered in Harper's ears to be whispered in mine! I loved that he made her feel sexy when she doubted herself. I liked their first date. It was cute and simple, something I can see myself wanting to do. I really think that although their relationship started out as a joke, I really think they were perfect for each other!


-Juls




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment