Friday, September 9, 2016

MISTER O by Lauren Blakely: Review by Lys

Mister OMister O by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

HOLY HELL, this book was freaking HOT! I had to put it down and take a cold shower just to cool off! Nick Hammer was DELICIOUS! I loved Spencer, but damn... Nick was EVERYTHING!I I loved his character. From his sexy hair, tats, and glasses to his quirky animated spoof of a dirty super hero, he was the ultimate hot nerd. When he talked about his sketches, I could see them come alive with bubble and all! I definitely would enjoy an adult cartoon like that. It sounds hilarious and naughty! Harper was light and fun, and I adored that about her. She brought an energy to the story that made it a perfect combination of sexy and smart. I LOVED it! Lauren Blakely continues to woo me with her stories of sexy, witty men, and their smart and sassy heroines. I can't wait to read what's next!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment