Friday, September 23, 2016

PLAYBOY PILOT by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward

Playboy PilotPlayboy Pilot by Penelope Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland are the definition of a dynamic duo! Book after book, they continue to rock my world with their sexy, cocky alphas and their heart felt story lines. Playboy Pilot is just another example that Penelope and Vi are at the top of their game. I loved Carter and Kendall's story. Their chance meeting was super flirty and fun. Carter was hilarious and brought a quirky, silly quality to what could have been a very emotional story with what Kendall was facing. I love how these two authors bring relatable characters to life and create a story where the reader can't help but fall in love as well. Penelope and Vi are two of my go to authors. Whenever I pick up one of their books, I know it's going to be amazing. I don't even read the blurb anymore, I just 1-click! There is nothing like finishing a book with a big cheesy smile on your face and warmth in your heart. Playboy Pilot is a MUST read. I highly recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment