Friday, September 23, 2016

Silent Waters by Brittainy C. Cherry ~ Review by Juls

The Silent Waters (Elements, #3)The Silent Waters by Brittainy C. Cherry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!


"I’d lived the lives of each character within the walls of my bedroom."


I couldn't agree more with that statement. Especially when it comes to Brittainy C. Cherry's novels. Every single story that I have read of hers, I have felt every word and every emotion right along with the characters. I truly feel like I'm walking with them throughout their entire story. Feeling the happy moments, the sad moments, and everything in between has been the greatest adventure of all. Their adventures have become my adventures, and I can't wait for the next one by Brittany.

Every story from the Element series has completely ruined me. I cried when I read The Air He Breathes and The Fire Between High & Lo. It took me awhile to get over The Fire Between High & Lo and I'm pretty sure Silent Waters isn't going to be any different. I don't think I stopped crying for more than half of the book. I couldn't get the tears to stop falling once they started. This was a great story about great characters with one of the greatest love stories of all times. I liked everything about it. What I loved the most was how reading played a big role in the main character's life and how she shared her love of reading with her sister. It reminds me of my sisters and I and how reading has brought us that much closer!

Brittainy's stories are ones that will stay with you forever. I can't wait to see what's next from this amazing author!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment