Thursday, September 15, 2016

Ruin by Clarissa Wild ~ Review by Juls

RuinRuin by Clarissa Wild
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!


"Sometimes, we just have to live the fantasy in order to feel human again."


This is the first book that I've read from Clarissa Wild, and I really enjoyed it. I liked Alexander and Maybell's story. I think that they were both exactly what each other needed to be able to truly enjoy their lives. They brought each other the happiness that they were missing and gave each other the strength to move on. There were some events that took place that made my heart hurt for the characters. One of my favorite things about Ruin was that it was based on a true story. All the books I read are not true, so it was nice to get the inside story to someone's dreams coming true!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment