Wednesday, September 7, 2016

THE HARD WAY by Katie Ashley: Reviewed by Lys

The Hard WayThe Hard Way by Katie Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was such a great read! I hadn't read a Katie Ashley book in a long time, so I was excited to read this latest release. I have really enjoyed all of her books, and I think this one may be a close favorite to Don't Hate The Player... Hate The Game. What's pretty awesome is that she referenced some of her past characters, and I knew exactly who she was talking about! You see, when you read a Katie Ashley book, they stay with you! Cade and Avery's story was super cute with some really emotional moments. I adored the story line even though parts of it broke my heart. This author has a way of making her characters relatable so that you become invested in who they are and how everything will work out for them in the end. Let's just say, I am a happy reader!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment