Sunday, September 11, 2016

WELL HUNG by Lauren Blakely: Review by Lys

Well HungWell Hung by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Once upon a time, there was a guy, there was a girl, and some crazy shit went down. The end."

Bahahahaha! I LOVED Wyatt and Natalie's story! I think this one is my FAVORITE! What started out as an AMAZING night in Vegas, turned into so much more! I adored these characters. They were both so much fun and such naughty risk takers. Their connection and sexual chemistry radiated off the pages! Every word on every page held me captive until the very end. I got so caught up in their story, that I felt like I was right there with them experiencing their roller coaster ride of emotions. Lauren Blakely has delivered yet another amazing read. I am HOOKED! I can't wait for Simone and Abby's story next! Woot! Woot! October can't come soon enough!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment