Monday, January 23, 2017

Chasing Fireflies by Paige P. Horne ~ Review by Juls

Chasing FirefliesChasing Fireflies by Paige P. Horne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!

"Falling in love with you is the best thing that ever happened to me."

"How can you say that?"

"Because it's true. You're my crazy heart.



Chasing Fireflies is a story that pulls you in from the beginning and keeps your attention all the way through. I can't believe the unconditional love that Cash has for Sara. Sara's sickness is something I'm sure many people suffer with, and I can only hope that they have someone as wonderful as Cash to get them through it as much as possible. Cash and Sara's marriage was challenging, but also full of so much love. I liked reading about them, but there were so many times my heart broke for Cash because I'm sure it wasn't easy to be in a relationship like that. But no matter what, Cash never gave up on Sara, and I think that's what made me love everything about him. There was a twist towards the end that I really didn't see coming. To say I was shocked and that it left me saying... oh my gosh is an understatement. With that being said, I'm looking forward to reading Ellie's story. I'm really hoping to get more of Cash and seeing what little miss is going to get into!

~ Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment