Monday, January 2, 2017

SATISFACTION (Lawless, #2) by Lexi Blake: Review by Lys

Satisfaction (Lawless, #2)Satisfaction by Lexi Blake
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 STARS!

The Lawless brothers are at it again in their plight to uncover the truth about their parents murder in this second addition to the Lawless Series by Lexi Blake. Satisfaction is Brandon and Carly's story. I didn't connect with Bran and Carley as I did with Riley and Ellie from book 1, but I still enjoyed the story line and all of the secrets that were unraveled. To say that there is a shocking twist at the end, is an understatement! I did not see it coming, and as a result, I can not wait to see where book 3 takes me. I have a feeling that Drew Lawless may just be my favorite!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment