Monday, January 9, 2017

FULL PACKAGE by Lauren Blakely: Review by Lys

Full PackageFull Package by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another laugh out loud, swoon-a-licious, heart warming, super sexy story by Lauren Blakely! I LOVED Chase! He wasn't as quick witted as Spencer, or as cocky and confident as the Hammer brothers, or even as much of a sweet talker as Simon, but Chase Summers was ALL heart. His passion for his work as an ER doctor and his love for his family and friends was immeasurable. When he loved, he loved with all that he was... heart and soul. Josie Hammer was simply adorable; a combination of cute and sassy with her bold prints and pink streaked hair. I loved her upbeat, fun personality and insightful recipes. They were a hoot to read! This best friends to lovers story was a perfect blend of angst and sweet, HOT love. The chemistry between Chase and Josie was palpable and had me wishing for my own Dr. McHottie! I found myself wearing a constant, cheesy smile as I read their story. Lauren Blakely continues to prove once again that she is one of the best at writing the male POV. I can't wait to read what she writes next!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment