Sunday, January 8, 2017

Dying Wish by Margaret McHeyzer ~ Review by Juls

Dying WishDying Wish by Margaret McHeyzer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!

I was looking forward to reading Margaret McHeyzer's Dying Wish because I haven't read one book of her's that I didn't like. Every book that I've read has been 5 stars and this one wasn't any different! As always, Elijah and Alice's story brought tears to my eyes and completely shattered my heart, but by the end, my tears turned into happy tears. I think that's one of Margaret's specialties when it comes to her books. She tears you down, but she'll also build you back up only to leave you wanting more. I loved Elijah. He was the sweetest thing and did everything and anything for Alice. I'm pretty sure I fell in love with him when he explained his feelings to Alice...

“It hasn’t been just the last week. It’s been since we were in elementary school together. I don’t know how many times I thought about you. How many times I compared every chick to you. I’d watch how they’d walk and wish it was you, they’d smile and all I’d see is your smile, they’d laugh and all I wanted is to hear your voice. I’ve been with girls, because I never thought I’d be with you. Lame excuse, yeah I know, but I wanted each of them to be you.”

I also loved the best friend/sister relationship she had with Becky. They were so close, and I'm so happy that Becky had Alice's family in her life. I liked that Alice and Becky were completely opposites when it came to their characteristics, yet completely the same when it came to their hearts! This was truly an amazing story that I'm sure will touch everyone that reads it!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment