Sunday, January 15, 2017

Unspoken Promises by H.P. Davenport ~ Review by Juls

Unspoken Promises (The Unspoken Love Series, #2)Unspoken Promises by H.P. Davenport
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Stars!

Wow! What a great story! Being able to read Unspoken Words and then jump right into Unspoken Promises was perfect! I loved that I didn't have to wait before reading the next book from this series! I was also excited to see that we got to read more about Jamie and Camryn's story. I was glad to see that they are still happy and madly in love! I would definitely recommend that this series be read in order so that you can get the complete background between all the main characters.

In Unspoken Promises we get to read about Lincoln and Morgan's relationship. All I can say is that H.P. Davenport definitely has a way of grabbing the readers attention from beginning to end when it comes to her characters. I didn't want to put this book down because I just wanted to keep reading about them, and I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen next. One minute, I'm fanning myself because damn... Lincoln is one hot man! Then the next, I'm looking for some tissue because I just couldn't hold back the tears any longer! I promise you, you will get the best of both worlds while reading this! I'm sad that I have to wait before I can start book 3! I just know that I'm going to be falling in love with Lincoln's new role, and I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of man Christian is!


-Review by Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment