Monday, January 16, 2017

EGO Maniac by Vi Keeland: Review by Lys

EgomaniacEgomaniac by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5+++ STARS!!!

Another PHENOMENAL read by Vi Keeland! I fell in love with Vi Keeland's writing when I first read, Worth the Fight, and I have followed her ever since! Anyone who has read her work, knows that her story lines and characters will consume you completely... heart, body, and soul! EGO Maniac is no different. Drew and Emerie's story is one of my FAVORITES! That first chapter will go down as one of the most hilarious first chapters I have read. When Emerie flew across her desk to show Drew her Krav Maga moves, I just about died! I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard while reading a book. I was hooked from the start! Emerie was a super sweet, red headed, fire cracker who was the perfect match for Drew with her romantic idealism and kind heart.

Drew Jagger was a riot with his ever witty personality and flirty dialogue. He may just be one of the sexiest Vi Keeland heroes yet... aside from Brody Easton of course! But Drew's mouth - holy hell!- he had quite a naughty, filthy mouth, and I freaking LOVED it! This man was EVERYTHING! Despite his hot headed, volatile moments (which I thought were incredibly HOT), there was a vulnerability to Drew you couldn't help but fall in love with. His story will melt your heart.

Ego Maniac has all that I love in a book; all the feels, all HEART. Vi Keeland continues to color my world with her super sexy, heart-warming stories. I can't wait to read what's next from this author. Until then, EGO Maniac will sit pretty at the top of ILST's Top Reads of 2017!

♥ Review by Lys


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment