Thursday, January 12, 2017

Trick by Laramie Briscoe ~ Review by Juls

TrickTrick by Laramie Briscoe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!

I finished this book a week ago, and I still remember how much I enjoyed reading about Trick! I loved seeing him interact with Riley. The minute their friendship started, I knew I was going to be a goner. Trick really stepped up and was there for Riley and showed her what it was like to be loved and wanted. Riley was too cute. I really enjoyed the conversations she had with her Mom and Trick. But my heart also hurt for her because I'm sure it's not easy for a child to be in the position she was in when it came to her Dad. I really liked Hadley and believed that she was doing a great job being a single mom. Although her life was hard, I'm sure Hadley wouldn't change it for the world, and I know that Trick was brought into their lives at the perfect time to give them both their happily ever after!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment