Thursday, January 5, 2017

COMMANDER IN CHIEF by Katy Evans: Review by Lys

Commander in Chief (White House, #2)Commander in Chief by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Smart... Sexy... Sensational!

As if it were even possible, I fell in love with Matt Hamilton all over again. Commander in Chief is a PERFECT conclusion to the beloved, Mr. President. Katy Evans has surpassed even my expectations with her White House duet. I absolutely LOVE this author! She continues to blow me away with her writing style, her stories, and her amazing characters. Each and every one of them reside in a special place in my book world. Just when I start to think that one of her heroes is my favorite, I scroll through her books, and I soon realize that they ALL are my favorite because they are equally phenomenal in their own way. It's simply IMPOSSIBLE to pick just one! Matt and Charlotte, I just adored them. I loved every minute of their story! They captured my heart in Mr. President and continued to hold on to it in Commander in Chief. I enjoyed watching their characters grow along with their love and commitment to each other. Matt is the ideal President... book boyfriend...MAN... as Charlotte is his ideal First Lady. I could not get enough of these two, and I am sincerely sad that their story has come to an end. Commander in Chief is definitely the very best way to start my list for... I Love Story Time's MUST READS OF 2017!

♥ Review by Lys


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment