Tuesday, January 10, 2017

WORTH THE WAIT by Claudia Connor: Review by Lys

Worth The Wait (McKinney/Walker, #1)Worth The Wait by Claudia Connor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Yay! I was sooo excited when I first heard that Nick was getting his own book! I fell in love with Nick in Worth The Risk (his sister, Hannah's story) when he was the over protective, alpha, older brother. Not to mention, he is a FBI agent! In his story, you really get to understand everything that Nick went through and how it affected his life and his love. Nick and Mia's story was heart breaking. I truly enjoyed how it all played out and how everything came together in the end. I am excited to meet the rest of the Walker brothers. I know that I will love them just as I have fallen in love with all of the McKinney brothers!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment