Sunday, January 15, 2017

Unspoken Words by H.P. Davenport ~ Review by Juls

Unspoken Words (The Unspoken Love Series, #1)Unspoken Words by H.P. Davenport
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



"I’m irrevocably in love with the boy who has always been by my side."

I remember when Unspoken Words was first released; I was indecisive about reading it. I kept seeing it popping up on Facebook from other fellow readers recommending it, but for some reason I kept dismissing it. Then I got swamped with other books that I had to review by certain deadlines, so I didn't have the time to read it. Now with Unspoken Promises coming out, I made the time to read both books, and I am sooo glad that I did!

Unspoken Words had me from the beginning. I really enjoyed it! I loved that Jamie and Camryn were best friends. I liked reading about them as childhood friends and then being able to see their friendship grow into a wonderful relationship. I think they were both perfect for each other. I was sad to see the struggles that they went through, but I'm excited to see that they were able to rely on each other to get to where they are now! I'm looking forward to reading Unspoken Promises and to see what is next for them and their great group of friends!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment