Saturday, January 21, 2017

Finding the Light by H.M. Sholander ~ Review by Juls

Finding the Light (Edge Book 2)Finding the Light by H.M. Sholander
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


"Kissing Avery is like having every dream come true. Together, we’re a force to be reckoned with. Together, we’re unstoppable."


It was nice reading more about Ryan and Avery's story. I was sad when Escaping the Edge ended because their relationship was just getting started, and I really wanted to see how their story ended. It's crazy how different the roles between both characters were this time around. In book one, Ryan was there for Avery when she was struggling with her addiction and getting the help she needed. This time around, it's Avery that is there for Ryan while he continues to struggle with his dad's drinking problem. I loved seeing both characters step up and be there for each other the way they were. I liked that even though they both had their individual battles, they always gave 100% to each other and didn't let their issues get in the way of one another. I felt so bad for Ryan because of everything he had to deal with while growing up and everything he continued to deal with as an adult. I'm so happy that he got his happy ending. If anyone deserves to be loved and appreciated, I would say it's definitely Ryan! Finding The Light is the perfect conclusion to the Edge Series!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment