Tuesday, January 24, 2017

PREPPY- The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part 2 by T.M. Frazier: Review by Lys

Preppy: The Life and Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two (King, #6)Preppy: The Life and Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW! Book after book, T.M. Frazier continues to blow me away with her KING series! This is by far her most emotional story yet! My heart hurt beyond words for Preppy. I cried on more than one occasion, and I wanted so badly just to hold him. I fell in love with Preppy in KING, and I fell even more in love with him while reading this book. Not because of his quick wit or his naughty one liners, but because in this part of his story, he is completely raw and stripped bare. His vulnerability allowed me to really see Preppy's strengths and weaknesses and it opened up a side of him we haven't seen until now. The love and support he received from his chosen family warmed my heart. You can truly feel the connection and the love between them all. As a HUGE fan of King, I was thrilled to read scenes in King and Doe's P.O.V. I've missed them so much, so it was such a treat to get a piece of King! That man ROCKS MY WORLD! In true T.M. Frazier fashion, Preppy Part 2 continues with an intricately woven story line that is filled with twists and unexpected revelations. A thrilling read packed with all the feels and an ending that will leave you desperate for more, Preppy: Part 2 is a MUST READ!

♥ Review by Lys





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment