Wednesday, January 28, 2015

DESOLATE (An Empathy Novel) by Ker Dukey: Review By Lys

Desolate (Empathy, #2)Desolate by Ker Dukey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5++ STARS!

"I'm not sick and I'm not broken. I'm desolate, born empty lacking a soul. You can't fix what was never broken. ~Ryan

All hail to the queen!!! Ker Dukey is hands down the mother fuck'in queen of her genre!!! I'm sitting here shaking my head just in awe of her writing genius. Desolate was brilliant...simply brilliant! I was so excited, yet incredibly nervous to read the continuation of Empathy. Empathy is one of the best books that I have read of it's kind, so I was terrified that I would be disappointed if it fell beneath my expectations. I am here to tell you...Desolate went beyond my expectations and completely blew my mind!!! Ker Dukey has a way of completely consuming you with her writing, and this chick just ruined me!!! If there is one Ker Dukey book that you read...one dark psychological thriller that you choose....PICK THIS ONE!!! It was A-MAAAAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"He came into this world lacking a soul and I couldn't save him. I couldn't make him have one and as much as I hate him for what he did, I still love the baby I held and raised." ~Blake

♥ Review By Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment