Monday, January 5, 2015

FINDING GAVIN BY C.A. Harms : Review by Juls

Finding Gavin (Southern Boys #2)Finding Gavin by C.A. Harms
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


*** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC in exchange of an honest review ***

 4 Stars!!

 I fell in love with C.A. Harms when I read Forgiving Reed, so when I saw the sign up for reading Finding Gavin I couldn't pass the opportunity up! C.A. Harms did not disappoint! I do have a bigger place in my heart for Reed, but I liked Gavin too! He seriously was the sweetest thing once he got his situation, situated! LOL. And let me just say, the cover of the book makes him even hotter! I could not believe what he was dealing with and just can't imagine having to go through that. I bet he was glad to be done and out of that relationship. Once everything was out in the open, I understood why he was pulling away from Maria, but I did also think that maybe he should have told her what was going on from the beginning. Maria was just as sweet as usual. We get to find out more about her life and family. She is so friendly and is willing to do anything for anyone. She is very lovable and gives love just as easily. I loved that Gavin and Maria were willing to open their hearts for someone who was in need of love. It truly was one of the things that I loved about this story. My favorite part was when Gavin finally told Maria how he felt....

"You hit me when I least expected it, and it scares the shit out of me. You're a smart-ass and sarcastic. You test me and push me beyond control. But you also make me laugh, and you're so damn sweet. Your kindness is genuine, and you make me weak in the knees. I told myself I wouldn't do it again. I said not matter what I would never again fall. Then you had to climb up in my damn truck that night Rhett was sick. You made me forget a moment what I had been there to do."

I really enjoyed meeting Gavin and Maria in Forgiving Reed, and I enjoyed getting to know them better in their story. I think this is a great addition to this series! I loved that towards the end of the story we got a bonus scene with Reed and Kori! It was the perfect ending by including a little about them. I am really looking forward to the next book in this series, Loving Colt! I read the beginning of it and it sounds like its going to be SO GOOD!! I can't wait!!

~ Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment