Monday, January 12, 2015

Til Death Volume Two by Bella Jewel : Review by Juls

'Til Death, Volume Two ('Til Death, #2)'Til Death, Volume Two by Bella Jewel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



5 Stars!



 I have been looking forward to reading this book! Til' Death (Book 1) left me saying.... OH MY GOSH! I was so nervous starting book 2 because even though Marcus and Katia's relationship didn't start the way a normal relationship should, I still loved them together. I read this book in one sitting. I could not put it down! Katia goes through so much. I felt so bad for her. She was losing it and hit rock bottom and just lost it all. There was just one thing keeping her going and I loved that part of this story.

I still love Marcus and was sad to see his struggles while dealing with the loss of Katia after she left him. I liked the way the story would go back and forth between past and present. I usually don't like when books do that, but I liked that it showed how much he was struggling and dealing with his pain. I really don't think Marcus realized how in love he was with Katia until she walked out of his life. He is so in love with her so when she finally comes back into his life after 2 years, he does everything he can to keep her.

There are so many struggles that both Marcus, and Katia go through when it comes to their relationship, or should I say what's left of it. They are both so bad, but yet so good for together. They both break each other and make each other whole at the same time. I love them. I love the pull that they still had to one another even at the lowest part of their relationship. There were so many parts that I just could not stop crying! It was so sad to see them both hurting as much as they were. I also loved the ending, and I am looking forward to reading what will come next in this series!

~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment