Friday, January 2, 2015

Last Hit: Reloaded (Hitman, #2.5) by Jen Federick & Jessica Clare ~ Review By Lys

Last Hit: Reloaded (Hitman, #2.5)Last Hit: Reloaded by Jessica Clare
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars!

I enjoyed Last Hit so I was thrilled to have this opportunity to read Reloaded. Reloaded picks up a bit after Last Hit and is the continuation of Nick and Daisy's story. Even though this novella can be read after book 1, I would highly recommend reading book 2, Daniel and Reagan's novel first. Last Breath was amazing!

Now that Nick has left behind his life as a hitman for a Russian crime organization, he and Daisy venture into a normal life as college students. As they struggle to blend in with their peers, they once again find themselves in the middle of another deadly situation.

Reloaded was a quick steamy read that fans of Nick and Daisy will love. I personally would have liked more character development with Detective McFadden and Christine, but this is a novella after all so that is to be expected. This is a great addition to the Hitman collection and I look forward to Last Kiss, book 3, in this romantic suspense series.

♥Review by Lys



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment