Sunday, January 4, 2015

SAINT (Sinner's & Saint's, #2) by Katheryn Kiden: Review by Lys

Saint (Sinners & Saints, # 2)Saint by Katheryn Kiden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

HOLY HELL!!! I literally just finished this book and my head is spinning! That has got to be the biggest mind f*ck EVER!!! I'm just sitting here typing, shaking my head, with my mouth open thinking... "Oh my God!". Unbelievable! Katheryn Kiden has written one of the most dark, twisted, emotionally unstable books that I have read to date, and I am simply in awe of her ability to have me wanting to throw my kindle at her one minute and then wanting to bow down to her the next!

Saint picks up right where Sinner left you hanging. I was so excited to continue Dani's story so when Saint starts off in Harper and Cooper's POV, I was pleasantly surprised. I loved Harper and Cooper in Sinner, so I was thrilled. I thought it was a very creative way to continue this story without it losing its direction.

Speaking of direction...I don't even know what to say other than "YOU MUST READ!" I know that I am not giving you much to work with here, but I don't want to give a single thing away. I want you to experience it ALL on your own. If you liked Sinner, you will LOVE Saint!

♥Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment