Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Eighteen (18) by J.A. Huss ~ Review by Juls

Eighteen (18)Eighteen by J.A. Huss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4.5 stars!!!



I was excited about reading Eighteen because I love teacher/student romances!! I will say, that in the beginning, I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. For me, the relationship (if that's what you want to call it) between Mateo and Shannon started a little too fast for my liking. They met one day, and then the next, they were already having sex. It didn't seem real for me. I admit, I do have an issue with insta-love stories. Maybe I don't believe in love at first sight? Lol! Once I moved past that, I really did enjoy the book! Their relationship cracked me up with how much shit talking they did back and forth! I almost caught myself wanting to go talk shit to my husband just for the heck of it. Lol! I did feel bad for Shannon with everything that she had to deal with at the the ripe ol' age of 18. I really liked Sunday's character. I would love to read a book about him. He was seriously the sweetest thing and I was totally rooting for Shannon to be with him! If you are looking for your next teacher/student romance, and you like a lot of banter with some hot as hell scene's in it, this is just the book for you!!



~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment