Monday, November 23, 2015

SACKED by Tabatha Vargo: Review by Lys

SackedSacked by Tabatha Vargo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I get so excited when a book turns out to be so much more than what I had expected. This one, I absolutely loved! It was so much more than just a story about a sexy, cocky quarterback and the girl who couldn't help but fall for him. And let me tell you, Sawyer Reed was incredibly sexy and simply irresistible! Aside from all the angst and witty banter, Sacked was about loss, forgiveness, and healing. Although it was an emotional read for me, it was fun and super hot. There were moments that made me laugh out loud, moments that caused my chest to ache, and even moments when I couldn't help but cry like a broken-hearted school girl. It had all the feels! I truly enjoyed Sawyer and Gretchen's journey. It was definitely a fantastic read!

♥Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment