Monday, November 9, 2015

The Dark Light Of Day by T.M Frazier: Review by Lys

The Dark Light of Day (The Dark Light of Day, #1)The Dark Light of Day by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Stars! Wow! This was another fan-effing-tastic book by T.M. Frazier! This chick definitely knows how to write one hell of a story! The Dark Light Of Day was deliciously dark, gritty, beautiful, and all consuming; a perfectly woven tale that I devoured! You can't help but fall in love with her broken characters. Gah! Even those that you know you shouldn't! Jake and Abby's journey was not, by far, an easy one. Laced with abuse, betrayal, and loss, together they were able to find the beauty within each other. I absolutely LOVED this book. T.M. is an amazing author, and I can't wait to read what's next!

♥Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment