Monday, November 9, 2015

My Skylar by Penelope Ward: Review by Lys

My SkylarMy Skylar by Penelope Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I seriously want to scream from the roof tops..."Penelope Ward is the bomb!" I know that word dates me, but in this moment, I am shameless! It is because of authors like Penelope Ward, that I love to read and especially why I became a blogger. I will tell anyone that will listen what an incredibly amazing, brilliant, phenomenal author she is! I can not say enough about how much I adore this chick. Every single one of her books can proudly stand among the best. Of course, I have my favorites, but I truly love them ALL! Jake Undone has been my most prized Penelope Ward book, but after reading My Skylar, I am torn. My Skylar was an epic read! It is a story about how true love never ends. It's pages are filled with love, heartbreak, laughter, and some of the most swoon worthy, sexy moments I have read. I fell in love with Mitch and Skylar. Their emotional journey is what great novels are made of. There were so many breathtaking moments in this book, but don't take my word for it. Read for yourself what a beautiful, special story this is. You won't be disappointed. My Skylar is a definite MUST read!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment