Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sound of Salvation by I.A. Dice ~ Review by Juls

The Sound of SalvationThe Sound of Salvation by I.A. Dice
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


“In my entire life I never did a single thing to deserve you, but god be my witness, I’ll do everything to make sure I’m worth you.”


Wow!! That was quite the story! I'm not sure I would have come across The Sound of Salvation if it had not been for I.A Dice approaching me regarding book 2. I'm so happy she did! I really enjoyed reading about Thomas and Nadia's story. I did feel that their relationship started pretty fast, and I do wish they weren't smokers, but once I got over those details, I really liked them together! It's crazy to think of all the things that Nadia had to go through while with Adrian, but I'm so happy she came home and was able to move past that. I loved Nadia! She was so funny, and I loved drunk Nadia even more! She cracked me up! Thomas wasn't bad either! He was one pretty hot alpha male! I will say that I'm looking forward to jumping right into Thomas' POV! There were certain events that took place in their story that I can't wait to read about!! I'm sure his thoughts are going to bring all kinds of new meaning to his character. I can't wait to find out more!


~Juls



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment