Monday, November 30, 2015

The Final Debt by Pepper Winters ~ Review by Juls

Final Debt (Indebted, #6)Final Debt by Pepper Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



*** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC in exchange of an honest review ***


5 Star Series!


"What have I done? I knew what I'd just done. I'd made whatever my future held worse. Because this was it. The end. There would be no going back from here. No second chances. They would take from me. Tear apart everything I had to give. And I hoped to God I would take from them before it was over."


Wow! What a series! Pepper Winters has truly outdone herself with the Indebted Series. I have been intrigued with this story from the very beginning, and I have been looking forward to every single release since! There was so much that went on in this series, it literally left me on the edge of my seat! The different debts that Nila had to endure were ... crazy. Honestly, I don't even know if that's the best way to describe the extent of the abuse that she had to live through. Nila is seriously one of the strongest heroines that I have read about. Jethro is definitely a character that I will not be forgetting anytime soon! Jethro and Nila created a bond that was unreal while living under severe circumstances. Everything they went through only made them stronger.

I really enjoyed all of the books in this series. However, when Nila had to pay the third debt, now that scene alone made that book! My heart felt like it was going to beat right out of my chest. In my opinion, by far, the best scene in the series! That's saying a lot considering that there are 7 great books to this series. I am thrilled with the way it all came to an end. As a huge fan of Pepper Winters, it has been an honor to be a part of her journey with these two beloved characters. I am excited to see what's next!!



-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment