Monday, February 29, 2016

3 Breaths by L.K. Collins ~ Review by Juls

3 Breaths3 Breaths by L.K. Collins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!


"Both of us experience the world’s greatest pleasure, brought together by the most horrific grief, and for some strange reason we’ve found an acceptance within the boundaries of our relationship. A blessing from Zoë rings in my mind, as her words replay like a broken record, again and again.... Everything happens for a reason."


I don't know why I keep doing this to myself! Reading stories like 3 Breaths gets me every time! This was an emotional read for me. Although I have a hard time reading stories about moving on after a loved one has passed, I am happy that Krane was able to find his HEA after his fiance Zoe passed away. I'm glad he was able to move on and fight for the life he always dreamed about having.



-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment