Monday, February 22, 2016

SET THE PACE (Duet,#1) by Kim Karr

Set the Pace (The Detroit Love Duet, #1)Set the Pace by Kim Karr
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

HOLY HELL! What an ending! BEST Kim Karr book yet! Set The Pace had me hooked from the very start! This is not your typical bad boy, race car hero book. Oh no, it was so much more! It was exciting and suspenseful, and it has my mind in overdrive with unanswered questions. Kim Karr is extraordinary at setting the scene in a way that you can literally see and feel everything as the story unfolds. The storyline is gripping, while taking you from one twist to another. The characters are complex and intriguing. I have fallen in love with the boys of Cass Corridor. Each of them with their own story to tell. This is one romantic suspense novel that you don't want to miss. Jasper and Charotte's attempt at happily ever after will leave you breathless...literally!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment