Monday, February 29, 2016

One Hour Girl by LeTeisha Newton ~ Review by Juls

One Hour Girl (Lost Series, #1)One Hour Girl by LeTeisha Newton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!


"Love didn’t exist for girls like me. We were filthy and disgusting. We were broken and dysfunctional at best. But Royce kissed me like I was perfect. Like I was some dusty porcelain doll that just needed a little care to shine again."


One Hour Girl was a good story about overcoming your past and believing in your future. I really liked Royce, and I loved that no matter what, he was always on Celeste's side. Royce and Celeste were both broken, but together they became whole. The love they shared was one they never saw coming. One of my favorite parts was when Royce said...


"Tell me your fears, what makes you want to keep going. Give me your burdens and I’ll help you carry them.”


Royce really was the perfect guy. And I'm really happy that everything worked out in the end!



-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment