Monday, February 15, 2016

WHEREVER IT LEADS by Adriana Locke: Review by Lys

Wherever It LeadsWherever It Leads by Adriana Locke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Woohoo! This was my second book by Adriana Locke, and I REALLY liked it! Fenton Abbott is the quintessential gorgeous, billionaire, business man. He exudes confidence and is determined not to fall in love. He doesn't have the time or interest in investing in anything other than his companies...until now. Who could resist a beautiful bombshell with a dirty mouth and a heart of gold?!? When Fenton and Brynne come face to face in the most unlikely of places, the immediate pull between them is too strong for either one of them to deny.

I truly enjoyed Fenton and Brynne's journey to happy ever after. Every turn of the page brought more angst, more emotions, and some sinfully sexy scenes! The chemistry between these two was intense. I could feel the heat coming off the pages! Brynne's sassy and witty personality combined with one incredibly sexy man was explosive. Filled with love, secrets, and sacrifice....Wherever It Leads is definitely an I Love Story Time recommended read!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment